Thursday, August 20, 2020

THIS TIME ITS FOR REAL IM BACK

 So I am going to update this page now and you will like it. Here’s what I am doing. 


-Polarlines twitter feed is going to be live once a day with me talking to all of you to offer support. 

-I am working on the Madonna piece I said I was going to do a long time ago

-I am also going to write a piece with my 50 favorite music albums of all time it will be fine you can all discuss it if you want

-I will be doing some podcasts and possible radio shows here in the next month or so  

-I am also toying with writing a couple songs 


I believe that I need to keep myself busy and I also need to get the creative edge going  The time is come to make a mark  be sure to make yours 


Sincerely with love 

Michael 



-

No comments:

Post a Comment