Monday, March 4, 2019

Thought 3/4/19

It’s so funny after you participate in a very busy event, it’s like everything is off for you this past weekend both of my girls were involved in a dance competition and it was my youngest first dance competition so I’m super proud of her plus my oldest got second overall in her division so of course I’m very proud of her as well. But fast forward to today I feel so off like my equilibrium is off it’s axis or something.

When you run your own business and have a family balance is a very important key to life. The sad point is despite the fact I know this is my balance is completely off.  I have many responsibilities today for instance the majority of my invoices are due today as well as some other obligations I half to some school districts and I still have to put together the building blocks of my new business watches been doing very well however at the end of the day the most important aspect of life is to make sure that my family drives and that my kids get everything they need not from a materialistic point but They need to know that their mom and dad are both there for them

It’s picture day at my daughter school and my wife and I had to work very hard to get everything in motion today I can’t speak for her but I can say that mentally I feel drained so what will I do I will find someway to achieve balance today and once I do everything will be OK

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment