Sunday, March 10, 2019

THE CABSTAND IS COMING

So I am getting ready to scratch the itch and begin a podcast called The Cabstand. I will record it from the road during his travels and it will be like an audio log.  It will be very silly and fun but if you're a youngin not your cup of tea maybe.

I have some goals with this, as sometimes it will be serious.  All my Club Huntley/Trax/Community Connection shows are on here as well.  I will also find other radio bits that I did during my time at Huntley Community Radio.  I may produce one mix per month for them as Club Huntley is still on the air Friday nights at 930pm and Saturday nights at 830pm on  101.5 FM on the dial in the Huntley/LITH area, and on the world wide web at www.huntleyradio.com.

Some of the goals will be as follows...


  • Interviews with wrestlers as I love wrestling
  • I want to speak to Mancow Muller regarding his recent plight with Harvest Bible Chapel and how he help to expose something no one expected outside the church walls
  • Things going on in the business of transportation.
  • Provide updates on businesses.
  • Cover hot button items.
  • Talk about my community and speak to people in the area.
  • Have fun
I will begin podcasting from the road tomorrow,  It will be like a vlog format.  Check it out at https://caserno1015.podbean.com/.  It's under the pseudonym Mike da Cabby.  Sometimes if you listen to Busted Open radio you may have heard me call in once or twice.  I went by Mike da Cabby due to the fact I drive customers now, have been in that business over 20 years, and I am just me.  Have the gift of gab and always wanted to make a career of it behind a microphone, but didn't try as hard as I could because my family means more to me.  Check it out tomorrow.

Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment